Friday, June 20, 2008

Sticky Hands


One day I found a frog. Mamma found a home for it that I could keep it in. It was a jumbo pickle jar and she put rocks, dirt, plants and water in for my frog. I named my frog Sticky Hands because his hands were sticky. He liked his home. He liked to hide in the clovers.



I was gonna have it be a pet but my sisters said for me to let it go. They kept bugging me telling me they would give me an ice cream sandwhich if I let it go. They kept bugging me too much about letting it go, so after only two days I decided to let it go. I let it go in the pond in our back yard.

1 comment:

Chinnock Family Education said...

Daniel,
That is very cool. Once I caught a frog, but I had to let it go just like you. We were going in a swampy place. I like your blog a lot.
Huyler